Follow our blog for future updates.
Channel 15 in Madison, Wisconsin has removed the video from their web site showing the FMCA International. We have a copy and can email it if interested. Please contact:
for a copy.
Our first attempt to identify chapter contacts was quite successful. Between FMCA, Cincinatti and many of your websites, our first email had over 85% “hits” of current contacts. In addition, we have received a couple emails with updates – thank you.
Below are the emails and chapters which our data need correction.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, PERFECT CIRCLE
- email@example.com, THOUSAND ISLAND VOYAGERS
- firstname.lastname@example.org, YANKEE TRAVELERS
- email@example.com, NEW ENGLAND RACE CHASERS
- firstname.lastname@example.org, SUSQUENANGO
- PAUMANACK Chapter does not have a contact.
If you are a member of one of these chapters, or know a member, please help by emailing corrections to our records.
The blog email is:
Thank you and happy travels.
Tom Roule, F274304
Please send contact information and National Director information to Paul at:
or snail mail at:
P.O. Box 137
Tribes Hill. NY, 12177
If you check the “Northeast Area Chapters” information link on the left side of our blog, you can see if we have the correct information about your chapter.
If we need to make corrections, please send them to our blog email: